NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

Man...

I'd love to tap that B-Button.

Danjo: Team Kakashi Danjo: Team Kakashi

Dude

That was fucking awesome. You really have to watch the video on Youtube to get it.
And yes, subs would be nice. I'm just saying, if I didn't see the video before I wouldn't know what the hell you were talking about...but yea still awesome.

SSBB Collab SSBB Collab

Man..

I WANT SCENE THREE SO HARD!!!

YK-Blaze responds:

ok, you can have it.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Awsome

157090. Thats my score so far. Awesome right?

Maxwelldoggums responds:

Yeah! the scores do get a little high tho,

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

So fun.

I found a good way to win:
Use the water torture for a while, press the w s and x buttons until your at the top, and inject him 4 times with adrenaline. Then right before he dies, use scarabs. (Or your finisher, if you have it.) That's a good 20k points easy.

Tetris Attack Tetris Attack

That was my final score. Was a really great game, loved it. You need to fix the tab though.

Master of Puppets (slow part) Master of Puppets (slow part)

Zierde is gay

dude zierde apparantly doesn't know how to play guitar that freakin kicked ass dude, pretty much flawless. He should be rating on the quality of what u were performing not on whether u made it or not.

Saria's Benevolent Song(fixed) Saria's Benevolent Song(fixed)

wow

That sounds freakin sick i'm puttin that on my favorites.

Super Mario 64 - Main Theme Super Mario 64 - Main Theme

hmm

Kind of Sounds like a midi file i was listening to yesterday. but if you say you did i beleive it thats just my opinion

ZombiePosessor responds:

Well, I cover songs, I don't remix them, so they're going to sound like the original. MIDIs also sound like the original, so its easy to think that it would be a MIDI, but I assure you it isn't.